Week 3 Assignment Instructions and Rubric
Tutor MUST have a good command of the English language
Sources need to be journal/scholarly articles.
Use only articles that are published between 2015-2018 (except for your theory articles which will be older as you must cite primary sources).
No textbook or direct quotes
The Epidemiology Paper is a practice immersion assignment designed to be completed in three sections. This is part two of the assignment. Learners are required to identify an at-risk population, how the health risk for this population can be affected by nursing science, and the potential obstacles that may hinder implementation of health prevention and promotion activities for this particular population.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- This assignment requires that support your position by referencing at least six to eight scholarly resources. At least three of your supporting references must be from scholarly sources other than the assigned readings.
- You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
This assignment comprises the second part of the Epidemiology Paper. Write a 1,250-1,500 word paper that provides the following:
- Identify an existing at-risk population. Using aggregated statistics, include identified criteria and data that substantiates why this population is at risk.
- Using analyzed population data, identify a health risk within this population that nursing science can impact. Describe the specific variables. Provide SPSS data that correlates population to the identified health risk.
- Identify potential obstacles that may hinder the implementation of the prevention and health promotion activities.
- Identify stakeholders, individuals, and agencies with whom you may need to collaborate.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Epidemiology Paper is a practice immersion assignment designed to be completed in three sections appeared first on Custom Nursing Help.